- When you continue to take more sweet things as part of your regular diet just because you love to eat sweet leads a person to diabetes. No doubt diabetes is also hereditary but some people who develop diabetes doesn't have any diabetic in the generation tree, that means the one who is taking the sugar in excess has caused to defect that has lead to diabetes that that may become in a way that might get carried over in genes to the next generation.
- High blood pressure, some people love eating chips and slated items but what happens when you consume salt more than it is required it/ can leads to high blood pressure.
- Pollution caused by vehicles: this is just like another big threat like diabetes or high blood pressure, because this leads to respiratory diseases, pollution caused by gases emitted by the vehicles we drive causes toxication, and some people develop lung illness. But where is the excess part now, well when you look around you the number of vehicles are just too much and we have either not green planes or very little the toxic gasses are not getting absorbed by something other than us and due to its excess nature it is going into our lungs.
- Eating food that contains fat can make you obese.
- Working overtime can take away your social life.
This means letting/ accepting someone else belief by respect thats just fine their is nothing wrong with it, but when while trusting or believing in someone idea without knowing the fact can lead the liberal to wrong judgements.
I can give you example out of my personal experience here: When I was in Vancouver, I noticed most places you see Chinese people. Very few people from local origin, intact I got to hear from someone who was Canadian saying that "he is a minority in his own country" that just sounded a bit sad to me. By letting someone in and believing in others ideas or tradition or culture and lead the native people to be forced to live it. Nothing wrong but what sounded from that person of Canadian origin sounded something not fair or right. Maybe something wrong with him, maybe he has a personality disorder or maybe he is sick and need help. But I too noticed there were many asian people in Vancouver or neighbouring towns/cities.
But something like this is weak government policy maybe for the greed or maybe due to the inability to acknowledge the fact the local citizens are not happy with the too many of non - residents walking in. The problem is compounded when one asks whether this is all that government can or should do on behalf of individual freedom.
So a thoughtful law and order needs to be setup in which everyone gets benefitted equally. Equal share by living within the boundaries.
But on the contrary what is happening now a days in the world we live in is exactly the opposite, no doubt we have boundaries but for personal interest we are prone to risk.
Sam Harris in his article "Sleepwalking towards Armageddon" mentions the "uncomfortable truths about the failures of multiculturalism, the inherent vulnerability of open societies, and the terrifying power of bad ideas."